Start – any day
Duration – 1 month
Do you own a clothing store or are you an interior designer?
Get a step-by-step express course from Italy on how to design and create interiors for boutiques
After this express course, you will be able to easily design and decorate store spaces.
Why to choose this course
Lessons are taught and your assignments are checked by Italian architects and interior designers
Study at a convenient time
You can study anytime anywhere online. There is no need to attend webinars, the start is immediately after payment
After the course, you will receive a European certificate
- How to work on a boutique interior design project
- Various zones in a boutique
- Materials for a boutique
- Lighting in a boutique
- Types of lighting in a boutique
- The color scheme of a boutique
- Trends in the design of a boutique
- Furnish materials for the walls of a boutique
- Floor materials for a boutique
- The design of ceilings in a boutique
- Interior of small boutiques
- Path of the customer and types of layout in a boutique
- Types of interior styles for boutiques
How to study on this course
1. Apply for the course
2. Get an access to
our online portal
3. Watch video lessons
4. Perform practical tasks
5. Get feedback from teachers
6. Get certificate
Individual schedule of classes
- You can start studying online immediately after payment
- No hours of training, no need to attend trainings or online webinars
- Take lessons only when you feel like it
You study in Italy from home
- You can be anywhere in the world – you only need to have a computer / phone / tablet and the Internet connection
- You can study at home, in a cafe or on the way to work / studies
- After completing this course you will receive an electronic certificate
- Italian architect and interior designer.
- Lives and works in Milan.
- Graduated from the Polytechnic Institute with a degree in architecture and interior designer in Milan.
- Creates interiors for residential premises, restaurants, bars, hotels.
- Designs furniture.
How does your course differ from others?
- You learn from Italian architects and interior designers. And this is a completely different level of look at the style and interior design.
- You study from home at any time. No need to adjust to face-to-face meetings or online webinars. We do not force you to hand over tasks on schedule. You just receive all study materials and watch lessons on interior design of an apartment at a convenient time.
How long does it take to study?
- The studying takes around 1 month, but you can take the course faster or slower based on your speed.
Who will conduct the training, in what language?
The training is provided by Italian and Russian architects and interior designers. Lessons are held with translation in English.
Can I ask teachers questions?
- Yes, you can. During the studying process, you can ask any questions if you have chosen the standard version.
Basic version — 99 EUR
- Video lessons
- Access period to the course – 1 month
Standard version — 149 EUR
- Video lessons
- Feedback to the home tasks and answers to your questions by the teachers
- Electronic certificate
- Access period to the course – 2 months