Start – any day
Duration – 1 month
Do you own an office or are you an interior designer?
Get a step-by-step express course from Italy on how to design and create interiors for offices
After this express course, you will be able to easily design and decorate office spaces.
Why to choose this course
Made in Italy
Lessons are taught and your assignments are checked by Italian architects and interior designers
Study when you want
You can study anytime anywhere online. You start immediately after payment
After the course, you will receive a certificate of finishing this course
Creating an office interior
• Tasks of an office interior designer
• Classic or traditional office interior style
• Modern office interior style: how to create
• Minimalism office interior style: how to create
• Fashionable office interior styles: Shabby-chic, Industrial, Scandinavian
• Ethnic office interior style: how to create
• Style trends in office design
• Types of office layouts: cells, open layouts, mixed layouts
• A color scheme that should and should not be used for the office
• Bathroom in the office: how to plan
• Kitchen, employee recreation area: layout options
• Interior design of the conference room and meeting room
• Finishing materials for the office: what to use for ceilings, walls, floors
The duration of the video lessons in the express course is 2.1 hours.
How to study on this course
1. Apply for the course
2. Get an access to
our online portal
3. Watch video lessons
4. Perform practical tasks
5. Get feedback from teachers
6. Get certificate
Individual schedule of classes
- You can start studying online immediately after payment
- No hours of training, no need to attend trainings or online webinars
- Take lessons only when you feel like it
You study in Italy from home
- You can be anywhere in the world – you only need to have a computer / phone / tablet and the Internet connection
- You can study at home, in a cafe or on the way to work / studies
- After completing this course you will receive an electronic certificate
Daniele Esdra D’Aiuto
- Italian architect and interior designer.
- Works in Milan, Rome, London as an interior designer.
- Decorates houses, exhibitions, clothing stores, special places of activity.
- He graduated from the Polytechnic University with a degree in architecture in Milan, completed his master’s degree in exhibition interior, interior in shops and stores.
Instagram – @dani.esdra.design
Website – www.designbyesdra.com
How does your course differ from others?
- You learn from Italian architects and interior designers. And this is a completely different level of look at the style and interior design.
- You study from home at any time. No need to adjust to face-to-face meetings or online webinars. We do not force you to hand over tasks on schedule. You just receive all study materials and watch lessons on interior design of an apartment at a convenient time.
How long does it take to study?
- The studying takes around 1 month, but you can take the course faster or slower based on your speed.
Who will conduct the training, in what language?
The training is provided by Italian and Russian architects and interior designers. Lessons are held with translation in English.
Can I ask teachers questions?
- Yes, you can. During the studying process, you can ask any questions if you have chosen the standard version.
Basic version — 99 EUR
- Video lessons
- Access period to the course – 1 month
Standard version — 149 EUR
- Video lessons
- Feedback to the home tasks and answers to your questions by the teachers
- Electronic certificate
- Access period to the course – 2 months