Make your Fashion career: become a Professional Image Consultant
Become a professional Style&Image expert and build your image consultant business with the Italian teachers from Milan on our Professional Image Consultant courses online
Some people believe that an image consultant works only with rich and famous people. Previously, it was exactly like this but now the situation has changed. There are a lot of ordinary people who are ready to invest in their image&style to be successful in their personal and business life.
For this they need expert help because they value the personalized feedback which is offered to them by a personal style expert or an image consultant.
An image consultant guides a person in presenting a client to his/her best advantage and in fulfilling his or her highest potential.
To become a highly professional image consultant you will require obtaining only up-to-date knowledge in fashion&style. We strongly recommend developing your styling skills only in a European fashion school in Milan, Paris or London – where the fashion is created nowadays.
- If you would like to become a professional image consultant and to make a successful and great stylist career, we would like to offer you our full course in the image and style called “Professional Image Consultant courses online” with the professional Italian teachers from Milan
Do you need any special skills and knowledge to complete the course?
No, you will not require any special skills and knowledge to complete “Professional Image Consultant courses online”.
Following the course you will become a certified image consultant who can immediately start to work with personal clients.
Do you need to go to Milan to study on this course?
No, you will not need to spend money and time on travelling to Italy to complete this course.
You may sit at home or in a cafe and study whenever you can and whenever you wish. All the lessons of the “Professional Image Consultant courses online” will be provided online from Milan by the Italian teachers.
All the lessons and practical tests are in English. What if you don’t know English very well? You may also watch video-lessons with English subtitles.
What will you get on a course?
Oksana Samoylova, Moscow
I left a good position with good salary recently and became a freelancer. There is a wish to be engaged in what is actually interesting, gives me bright emotions and, the main thing, brings notable, visible result and benefit to people.
I chose courses of the Italian E-Learning Fashion School and for me it was the find, it was what I intuitively looked for. The provided material are very capacious, informative, unique, no water.
Karine Melik-Askarova, Austria, an economist, 39 y. o.
I liked the program of training a lot (even I had no background in the world of fashion, it gave me the chance to learn the basic elements).
I finished training on the course “Professional Image Consultant”, before I had no experience and education in image and style.
I am 39 years old. I am economist-manager, but I felt that there’s something more that I may find myself. My children grow up and I have more time for myself. So I decided to be improved in what I always felt I was good. In school days I modified school uniforms of my sisters and made them more fashionable, I added such accessories which were not criticised by teachers – colored laces on footwear, bandages on the head in tone of laces, etc.
I looked for some courses as there is a lot of information from the Internet, but soon I understood that only my intuition in creation isn’t even enough to create your own style. But all courses were far from the house – in Munich, it in 150 km. or in Vienna is though within the state in which I live, but the distance separating me from the family is 500 km. I come across the website of the school, studied the program of training, I was glad that I can study without going far from my family.
First, I didn’t set as the purpose to become the stylist (there was a wish to learn for myself), but during the course I have understood that I can try to practise this direction. And thanks to my acquaintances – they were ready to become my first clients, trusted my taste, and now they trust the knowledge I got.
I liked the program of training very much (even if you don’t know anything from the world of fashion it gives the chance to learn the basic elements). Video lectures on modules are taught in very available form and additional materials help to deal with the abreast of things in the Internet. The most useful and interesting things for me were the performance of home and practical tasks. I learned really much analysing the mistakes and defects by means of a sensitive and professional advices.
Now I am guided in variety of styles, the creation of the wardrobe for the client and development of a route of shopping. The hard task for me was to deal with the theory of colors, but I practised and relied on an intuition I mastered also this area. I classified all gained knowledge in the head and can use more rationally the Internet resources.
- haute couture and luxury in fashion
- premium brands in fashion
- mass market brands and fast fashion
- first & second lines of a fashion brand
- licensing for apparel fashion and fashion industry
- how to create a fashion collection
- production process of a fashion collection
- fashion groups: how fashion works
- most prominent fashion designers
- fashion shows and fashion week
- how to visit a fashion week
- history of fashion in 20th century. how it all began
- history of fashion. 1900-1930
- history of fashion. 1940-50s
- history of fashion. 1960-70s
- history of fashion. 1980s
- history of fashion. 1990s till date
- history of fashion: modern styles: boho-chic, preppy, bon ton styles
- which fashion styles exist and how to create them
- Style identity. What is it?
- outfit for the day and outfit for the evening: differences
- how to create an outfit for an evening event
- outfit for the evening: how to choose accessories
- conceptual style
- romantic style
- aggressive and sexy style
- glamour style
- classical style
- rock style
- sport and street style
- dress codes for different events: black tie, white tie, casual, formal, non-formal
- how to choose the best fabrics for the clothes
- composition of an outfit: how to create and combine layers
- how clothes should fit: dresses, skirts, pants
- how to match shirt, top, jacket and blazer
- how clothes should fit: sleeves, trousers, jackets etc.
- how to choose the right combination of colors for the upper and the bottom part of the outfit
- how to choose a waistline of clothing
- how to choose a neckline of clothes. which necklaces to use in an outfit
- make up and style: how to create a full image of a person
- analysis of the body types in fashion
- how to create stylish looks for different body types
- how to create wardrobe for “clessidra” body
- how to create wardrobe for pear body
- how to create wardrobe for apple body
- how to create wardrobe for square body
- how to create wardrobe for round body
- combination of geometry in a female shape
- how to choose a swimsuit for different shapes
- how to choose clothes for different body types: practical advice
- theory of colours. colour circle of the items
- how to combine colours in an outfit
- cold and warm colours in an outfit
- jeans color: how to use it in an outfit
- how to match prints. mix&match
- how to use stripes in outfit
- photo type of a person
- how to choose the right colour of clothes for a person
- how to choose the colours of accessories
- how to mix colours: practice
- how to create a new wardrobe for a person
- what is a basic wardrobe
- which steps to take to create a perfect wardrobe
- examples of what to include in/exclude from your basic wardrobe
- how to include trendy pieces in your wardrobe
- wardrobe analysis: theory and practice
- must-have in a wardrobe of a person
- how to select the right shoes for your clothing
- how to choose a bag
- how to choose glasses
- how to choose belts
- how to choose hats
- step-by-step guide to tying a belt: fresh stylish&fashion ideas
- 24 new stylish ways to tie a scarf around the neck
- Stylist Career: how to become a personal stylist for a celebrity
- How the stylist should work with celebrity
- How to get clothes from the fashion designers for different occasions
- How to create a full look for a VIP person for an occasion: clothing and accessories
- who is a personal stylist
- services of the stylist: what should be for free
- personal shopping service
- secrets of personal shopping for a client
- secrets of personal shopping for clients
- how to organize the shopping for a client
- how to promote your style service to a new client
At the end of your style course you should complete the final project on changing the image and style of a real person, which will be evaluated by the Italian teachers.
Personal Stylist, Image Consultant, Wardrobe Stylist, Personal Shopper, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Buyer, Product Manager, Visual Merchandiser
You choose when to begin your studies. After paying the course, you receive a password to access the e-learning portal. After that you are free to choose the time to study whenever you can and wherever you want.
On average, the education process on this course takes up about 3 to 6 months; however, you may complete the course faster or slower, in accordance with your own schedule.
You will have a life-time access to all materials of the course.
All the lessons and practical tests are in English. Don’t know English very well? You may also watch video-lessons with English subtitles.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE COURSE
The course is created for those who want to work in fashion, create a stylist career and get the full course about image&style. The course is created for those who never studied or worked in the fashion&style sphere before. No previous experience and education is required. You will follow the course step-by-step starting from the basics and going to professional secrets.
WHAT YOU NEED TO STUDY
You can watch video lessons and complete home tasks on your computer, phone or a tablet at any time and in any place. All you need for your studies is the internet access and a computer/smartphone/tablet;
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Choose the plan of the course in the price area and click “Order now”
2. Fill in the information about you in a contact form
3. We will send you all the details about possible ways of the payment (we accept payments via paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, bank transfer etc.)
4. After making a payment, during 1-2 working days, you will receive a password to access the e-learning portal where you may find video lectures, tests and practical projects to begin your studies in the Italian E-Learning Fashion School
5. Watch video lessons, complete practical projects and assignments related to combining styles, colours, clothes and accessories;
Any video lesson can be put on pause at any time, and you can review the parts you didn’t understand at first, which is impossible at the on-site course;
You can divide the course into segments as per your convenience (your lesson may continue for 10 minutes per day, or for 3 hours per day). Studying fashion, image and style will be a pleasure rather than a heavy burden;
5. At the end of your style course on how to become an image consultant, you should complete the final project on changing the image and style of a real person, which will be evaluated by the Italian teachers
After completing the course you may enroll in a practical internship with the Italian teachers from Milan where you can try yourself as a personal stylist and an image consultant on practice.
GOING FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
We are against boring books, theory and abstract reasoning about fashion and style. Studying image and style will be easy and interesting for you.
You won’t need to read a lot of books required by theorists. Lessons gather only the most necessary knowledge and skills
Theory will be mixed with practice. You will pass the tests, do practical home assignments and fashion projects.
During course, you will change and select a wardrobe for yourself and for your family, you will be changing image&style of real people, you will visit shops and prepare shopping plan, etc. You will be ready to start your stylist career immediately after graduation from the course.
Having finished the course and completed practical projects and assignments, the student receives a certificate on studies completed, specifying the topics covered. The certificate is provided in English and Italian languages.