Make your Fashion career:
become a Professional Image Consultant
Study as an Image Consultant in Milan online
An image consultant helps people to look and feel their best. You work with celebrities or normal people.
You change style, analyse wardrobe, make personal shopping, create outfits for important events for celebrities.
Everything you need to become a good professional image consultant is to good taste and up-to-date knowledge in fashion.
Study style and image in Italy where fashion and trends are created nowadays. Take our online course “Professional Image Consultant”.
- haute couture and luxury in fashion
- premium brands in fashion
- mass market brands and fast fashion
- first & second lines of a fashion brand
- licensing for apparel fashion and fashion industry
- how to create a fashion collection
- production process of a fashion collection
- fashion groups: how fashion works
- most prominent fashion designers
- fashion shows and fashion week
- how to visit a fashion week
- history of fashion in 20th century. how it all began
- history of fashion. 1900-1930
- history of fashion. 1940-50s
- history of fashion. 1960-70s
- history of fashion. 1980s
- history of fashion. 1990s till date
- history of fashion: modern styles: boho-chic, preppy, bon ton styles
- which fashion styles exist and how to create them
- Style identity. What is it?
- outfit for the day and outfit for the evening: differences
- how to create an outfit for an evening event
- outfit for the evening: how to choose accessories
- conceptual style
- romantic style
- aggressive and sexy style
- glamour style
- classical style
- rock style
- sport and street style
- dress codes for different events: black tie, white tie, casual, formal, non-formal
- how to choose the best fabrics for the clothes
- composition of an outfit: how to create and combine layers
- how clothes should fit: dresses, skirts, pants
- how to match shirt, top, jacket and blazer
- how clothes should fit: sleeves, trousers, jackets etc.
- how to choose the right combination of colors for the upper and the bottom part of the outfit
- how to choose a waistline of clothing
- how to choose a neckline of clothes. which necklaces to use in an outfit
- make up and style: how to create a full image of a person
- analysis of the body types in fashion
- how to create stylish looks for different body types
- how to create wardrobe for “clessidra” body
- how to create wardrobe for pear body
- how to create wardrobe for apple body
- how to create wardrobe for square body
- how to create wardrobe for round body
- combination of geometry in a female shape
- how to choose a swimsuit for different shapes
- how to choose clothes for different body types: practical advice
- theory of colours. colour circle of the items
- how to combine colours in an outfit
- cold and warm colours in an outfit
- jeans color: how to use it in an outfit
- how to match prints. mix&match
- how to use stripes in outfit
- photo type of a person
- how to choose the right colour of clothes for a person
- how to choose the colours of accessories
- how to mix colours: practice
- how to create a new wardrobe for a person
- what is a basic wardrobe
- which steps to take to create a perfect wardrobe
- examples of what to include in/exclude from your basic wardrobe
- how to include trendy pieces in your wardrobe
- wardrobe analysis: theory and practice
- must-have in a wardrobe of a person
- how to select the right shoes for your clothing
- how to choose a bag
- how to choose glasses
- how to choose belts
- how to choose hats
- step-by-step guide to tying a belt: fresh stylish&fashion ideas
- 24 new stylish ways to tie a scarf around the neck
- Stylist Career: how to become a personal stylist for a celebrity
- How the stylist should work with celebrity
- How to get clothes from the fashion designers for different occasions
- How to create a full look for a VIP person for an occasion: clothing and accessories
- who is a personal stylist
- services of the stylist: what should be for free
- personal shopping service
- secrets of personal shopping for a client
- secrets of personal shopping for clients
- how to organize the shopping for a client
- how to promote your style service to a new client
At the end of your style course you should complete the final project on changing the image and style of a real person, which will be evaluated by the Italian teachers.
- Product development specialist for VIP and Celebrities at “Gucci”
- Celebrity Product Development Manager assistant at “Gucci”
- Celebrity Personal Stylist
- Fashion stylist and editor in adv, editorials, videos for many brands like LA PERLA, SILVIO FIORELLO, SAMSUNG, NIKON, NINA RICCI
- Fashion Stylist for fashion magazine L’officiel, Elle, Vogue, Gq Italia, Design Scene, Oob, etc.
- Personal and celebrities’ stylist for private clients, singers, musical videos and in CANNES film festival
- Fashion Stylist and coordinator of Fashion shows during Fashion week
- Image Consultant, Personal Stylist
- Teacher in Fashion design, Personal shopper, Stylist courses in fashion academies in Milan
- Designer of his own luxury pret a porter women collection RICCARDO CARRAPA COUTURE
- Art Manager at fur showrooms
- Fashion Consultant at fashion-boutiques and stores
- Coordinator, Stylist-organizer of many fashion-shows for various brands in Milan
- Fashion designer, stylist
- Worked as a designer of the brands GFF Gianfranco Ferrè, Galliano and Extè:
- Fashion designer for CATBALOU KIDS.
- Designer of kids wear, women’s and men’s clothes.
- Since 2015 worked in Rome as the lux segment accessories designer from leather.
- Works as a freelance consulting designer for companies connected with fashion, advertising and presentation.
- Communication manager at Kering Group (brands Brioni, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Puma, Saint Laurent etc.)
- Fashion shows producer for Milan fashion weeks
- 9 years experience in the fashion and luxury industries between Paris, Milan and Hong Kong
- Marketing and brand management consultant for luxury brands
- Teacher – focus on fashion styling, creativity, merchandising and brand development
- Collaboration like a teacher and consultant with Marangoni institute and Bocconi institute
You choose when to begin your studies.
On average, the education process on this course takes up about 3 to 6 months; however, you may complete the course faster or slower, in accordance with your own schedule.
You will have a life-time access to all materials of the course.
All the lessons and practical tests are in English.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE COURSE
No previous experience and education in fashion is required. You can be a beginner or already work in fashion industry.
WHAT YOU NEED TO STUDY
You can watch video lessons and complete home tasks on your computer, phone or a tablet at any time and in any place. All you need for your studies is the internet access and a computer/smartphone/tablet;
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Choose version of the course in the price area and click “Order now”
2. We will send you all the details about possible ways of the payment (we accept payments via paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, bank transfer etc.)
3. After making a payment, during 1-2 working days, you will receive a password to access the e-learning portal
4. Watch video lessons, complete practical projects and assignments. Any video lesson can be put on pause at any time, and you can review the parts you didn’t understand at first, which is impossible at the on-site course;
5. You receive feedback about your home tasks from our teachers
6. At the end of your style course on how to become an image consultant, you should complete the final project on changing the image and style of a real person, which will be evaluated by the Italian teachers
GOING FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
We are against boring books, theory and abstract reasoning about fashion and style. Studying image and style will be easy and interesting for you.
You won’t need to read a lot of books required by theorists. Lessons gather only the most necessary knowledge and skills
Theory will be mixed with practice. During course you will make wardrobe analysis, personal shopping, color consultation, body shape analysis. You will change and select a wardrobe for yourself and for your family, you will visit shops and prepare shopping plan, etc. We guarantee that you can start to work with real clients immediately after graduation from the course.
After you finish a course and complete all practical projects and assignments, you will receive a certificate on studies completed, specifying the topics covered. The certificate is provided in English and Italian languages.
Karine Melik-Askarova, Austria
I liked the program of training a lot (even I had no background in the world of fashion, it gave me the chance to learn the basic elements).
I liked the program of training very much (even if you don’t know anything from the world of fashion it gives the chance to learn the basic elements). Video lectures on modules are taught in very available form and additional materials help to deal with the abreast of things in the Internet. The most useful and interesting things for me were the performance of home and practical tasks. I learned really much analysing the mistakes and defects by means of a sensitive and professional advices.
Now I am guided in variety of styles, the creation of the wardrobe for the client and development of a route of shopping.
Fernanda Leony, Brazil
I loved to learn how different things are in italy, in us and brazil… each country has his own costumes, and different points of view about many things! it’s amazing! in this course, for exemplo, i loved to see that you can play with colors, even if it’s not your “season”. i really loved it!
I love open my mind! learn things that i knew before, from a different way is speechless! for sure i became a much better professional in my area.
i would like to thanks everyone for this amazing course. i wish all the best for all of you guys! grazie for all!
Oksana Samoylova, Russia
I left a good position with good salary recently and became a freelancer. There is a wish to be engaged in what is actually interesting, gives me bright emotions and, the main thing, brings notable, visible result and benefit to people.
I chose courses of the Italian E-Learning Fashion School and for me it was the find, it was what I intuitively looked for. The provided material are very capacious, informative, unique.
Yana Kopke, Italy
Excellent education, new and non standard approach, young faces, exiting atmosphere, pleasure to share the knowledge… Well-done, what a brilliant idea! Of course I only made my first step in a beautiful world of fashion, but it was a good start.
First of all I got the information on colouristics because I had never faced with it before. And all the information on history of fashion and creating fashion houses was a complete novelty for me. It was extremely interesting.
I had my own style, my Italian friend owns a fashion store in the town I live in, so I can find amazing clothes items made by small private dressmaking and tailoring establishments. They produce piece goods that look very creative and fresh. And I really enjoyed getting additional knowledge that I use at work now. After finishing the first course I can courageously give advice and private consultations, I always pay attention on what people wear on the streets and make my own analysis. So I am very happy with it.
Do you need to go to Milan to study on this course?
No, you will not need to spend money and time on travelling to Italy to complete this course.
You may sit at home or in a cafe and study whenever you can and whenever you wish. All the lessons of the “Professional Image Consultant courses online” will be provided online from Milan by the Italian teachers.