Start any day
The real headache of any fashion designer who wants to start the fashion brand is purchase of fabrics.
You may come up with one million interesting designs and looks, but if the necessary fabric is unavailable, then the ready products will cardinally differ from your ideas.
Join our online express course “Selecting Patterns & Fabric for Making Clothes”
- You will learn all possible ways of fabrics purchase in the world of fashion for today — at special exhibitions, in the markets, stocks, in China, Europe
- You will learn how to choose the necessary fabrics for different collections and styles
- Fabric selection for the future collection
- Fiber. Tailoring features
- Textile exhibition Premier Vision
- Textile exhibition Texworld – advices how to work there
- Textile exhibition Intertextile In China
- Buying fabrics from China
- Production of fabrics. Examples of boards of fabrics for clothes collections
- Types of fabrics and their properties
- How to choose fabrics for the collection right
- What fabrics you should not choose if you create the first collection
You need this express course if:
- You want to create the fashion brand
- You study the fashion design
- You are a fashion designer and you want to have more practical skills
- You have the studio or you sew things to order and want to create the fashion line
- You want to develop the knowledge and skills in the sphere of the fashion design
Teacher – Fashion designer Yulia Kulakova
- worked as fashion designer and the art director of the fast fashion brand Kira Plastinina clothes (retail network in 4 countries) from the very beginning, she created more than 50% of all the assortment (including the majority of best-sellers in retail networks which were the hits of the sales).
- had her own fashion design studio “Fashion Laboratory” where she had been creating her own brand, also she worked as the creative assistant of luxory pret-a-porte designers “Nina Donis”.
- worked in various segments of clothes design and perfectly understands in practice how to create the limited luxury collections, to make clothes for a mass market of brands with huge production at factories in China and how to develop the fashion brand.
- was a winner of various competitions in fashion designing and today she is already not a participant, but the member in the juries of similar competitions
You can study when you want where you want: at home, in office or in a cafe. All what you need is a computer/mobile/tablet and internet access
- Register for this course and make payment
- Get an access to the e-learning portal of the school
- Start a course whenever you like: watch video lessons and make practical tasks online
- Make practice homework and get feedback from teacher
- Get European certificate from Italian E-Learning Fashion School upon completing the course by e-mail
Basic version — 49 EUR
– video lessons of the course
Standard version — 69 EUR
– video lessons of the course
– practical home tasks
– performing of the practical task by the teacher and the feedback from the teacher with the results
– electronic certificate upon completion of the course