Start any day
How to produce a fashion collection
- At the first stage the fashion designer may sew things by himself.
- However, if you want to earn money, to open a fashion brand or to work in a big fashion company, you should understand well how to produce clothes, how to work with factories, how to create an assortment matrix.
All these and lots of other questions will be covered in this
online express course “How to produce a fashion collection”
The express course is based on practical experience of work with different factories. You will learn where and how it is possible to produce clothes today, how to work with Chinese factories, how to work with clothes samples, what is a passport of a product and how to create it
You need this express course if:
- you want to create the fashion brand
- you study design of clothes
- you’re a fashion designer and want to receive more practical skills
- you have the studio or you sew things to order and want to create the fashion line
- you want to receive more knowledge and skills in the sphere of the fashion design
- Technical sketch: what it is and how to create it
- Passport of a product: what it is and how to create it
- Creation of an assortment matrix for a fashion collection
- Production of a collection. Stages of creation of a collection
- Creation of the sample for a collection
Teacher – Fashion designer Yulia Kulakova
- worked as fashion designer and the art director of the fast fashion brand Kira Plastinina clothes (retail network in 4 countries) from the very beginning, she created more than 50% of all the assortment (including the majority of best-sellers in retail networks which were the hits of the sales).
- had her own fashion design studio “Fashion Laboratory” where she had been creating her own brand, also she worked as the creative assistant of luxory pret-a-porte designers “Nina Donis”.
- worked in various segments of clothes design and perfectly understands in practice how to create the limited luxury collections, to make clothes for a mass market of brands with huge production at factories in China and how to develop the fashion brand.
- was a winner of various competitions in fashion designing and today she is already not a participant, but the member in the juries of similar competitions
You can study when you want where you want: at home, in office or in a cafe. All what you need is a computer/mobile/tablet and internet access
- Register for this course and make payment
- Get an access to the e-learning portal of the school
- Start a course whenever you like: watch video lessons and make practical tasks online
- Make practice homework and get feedback from teacher
- Get European certificate from Italian E-Learning Fashion School upon completing the course by e-mail
Basic version — 69 EUR
— video lessons of the course
Standard version —99 EUR
— video lessons of the course
— practical home tasks
— performing of the practical task by the teacher and the feedback from the teacher with the results
— electronic certificate upon completion of the course