If you want to launch your fashion brand and make it successful, you need to know well how the fashion industry runs.How to create labels, why we need hashtags, is it worth selling in Instagram, how to work with showrooms about your clothes realisation.
Join our express online course «How to promote a fashion brand».
You’ll get a lot of practical information how to launch and promote your fashion brand even if you never worked in marketing of fashion management before.
Program of the express course
- Branding of a fashion collection. Creation of labels, hashtags.
- Realisation of a collection. Formats of shops where it is possible to sell items.
- Selling of clothes through showrooms.
- What clothes have the highest demand from the assortment of the clothing stores.
- Organisation of a press day – how to make fashion journalists write about you
- Selling of clothes through social networks: instagram
- Valuable tips for realisation of a fashion collection.
- What is a DNA of a fashion brand.
- How to start the fashion brand.
- What prices to put on clothes.
You need this express course if:
- you want to create the fashion brand
- you study design of clothes
- you’re a fashion designer and want to receive more practical skills
- you have the studio or you sew things to order and want to create the fashion line
- you want to receive more knowledge and skills in the sphere of the fashion design
How to study
You can study when you want where you want: at home, in office or in a cafe. All what you need is a computer/mobile/tablet and internet access
- Register for this course and make payment
- Get an access to the e-learning portal of the school
- Start a course whenever you like: watch video lessons and make practical tasks online
- Make practice homework and get feedback from teacher
- Get European certificate from Italian E-Learning Fashion School upon completing the course by e-mail
Teacher – Fashion designer Martina COTENA
- She lives and works in Rome and Milan
- Fashion designer education in European Institute of Design
- Designer of women’s and men’s clothing Alviero Martini 1ª Classe in Milan
- The designer of outerwear of Rosa Clandestino brand in Milan
- The designer of footwear of Lorenza bozzoli brand in Milan
- The designer of Agata Nicosia wedding dresses in Naples
- Fashion designer in the agency for various projects
Teacher – Fashion designer Alessandra Buscemi
- Degree in Management with a thesis on luxury strategies and brand management
- Communication manager at Kering Group (brands Brioni, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Puma, Saint Laurent etc.)
- Fashion shows producer for Milan fashion weeks
- 9 years experience in the fashion and luxury industries between Paris, Milan and Hong Kong
- Collaboration like a teacher and consultant with Marangoni institute and Bocconi institute
Teacher – Fashion designer Yulia Kulakova
- worked as fashion designer and the art director of the fast fashion brand Kira Plastinina clothes (retail network in 4 countries) from the very beginning, she created more than 50% of all the assortment (including the majority of best-sellers in retail networks which were the hits of the sales).
- had her own fashion design studio “Fashion Laboratory” where she had been creating her own brand, also she worked as the creative assistant of luxory pret-a-porte designers “Nina Donis”.
- worked in various segments of clothes design and perfectly understands in practice how to create the limited luxury collections, to make clothes for a mass market of brands with huge production at factories in China and how to develop the fashion brand.
- was a winner of various competitions in fashion designing and today she is already not a participant, but the member in the juries of similar competitions
Price of the express course
Basic version — 49 EUR
— video lessons of the course
Standard version —69 EUR
— video lessons of the course
— practical home tasks
— performing of the practical task by the teacher and the feedback from the teacher with the results
— electronic certificate upon completion of the course