Start any day
Any fashion collection starts from the choice of its theme, searching of the inspiration and creation of a Moodboard. The success of the idea realisation depends on your creativeness and detailed approach.
This express online course “How to choose the theme of a collection and create a moodboard”
will give you the Information about a MoodBoard – how to make it and where to take the inspiration for performing a successful collection. During the study process you’ll try to search for the inspiration and create MoodBoards for your collections on practice.
- Data searching for creation of a fashion collection
- Sources of inspiration that are helpful for creating a collection
- Where to find the inspiration. Movie recommendations.
- Creation of a mood board
- Mood board — presentation of a collection. Examples of different types of mood boards
- How to make a collection from a mood board
You need this express course if:
- you want to create the fashion brand
- you study design of clothes
- you’re a fashion designer and want to receive more practical skills
- you have the studio or you sew things to order and want to create the fashion line
- you want to receive more knowledge and skills in the sphere of the fashion design
Teacher – Fashion designer Yulia Kulakova
- worked as fashion designer and the art director of the fast fashion brand Kira Plastinina clothes (retail network in 4 countries) from the very beginning, she created more than 50% of all the assortment (including the majority of best-sellers in retail networks which were the hits of the sales).
- had her own fashion design studio “Fashion Laboratory” where she had been creating her own brand, also she worked as the creative assistant of luxory pret-a-porte designers “Nina Donis”.
- worked in various segments of clothes design and perfectly understands in practice how to create the limited luxury collections, to make clothes for a mass market of brands with huge production at factories in China and how to develop the fashion brand.
- was a winner of various competitions in fashion designing and today she is already not a participant, but the member in the juries of similar competitions
You can study when you want where you want: at home, in office or in a cafe. All what you need is a computer/mobile/tablet and internet access
- Register for this course and make payment
- Get an access to the e-learning portal of the school
- Start a course whenever you like: watch video lessons and make practical tasks online
- Make practice homework and get feedback from teacher
- Get European certificate from Italian E-Learning Fashion School upon completing the course by e-mail
Basic version — 69 EUR
— video lessons of the course
Standard version — 89 EUR
— video lessons of the course
— practical home tasks
— performing of the practical task by the teacher and the feedback from the teacher with the results
— electronic certificate upon completion of the course