Do you love fashion?
Try yourself as a Personal Stylist on our online course from Milan
Study the basics how to be a Personal Stylist:
Do you want to know how to create fashionable and stylish looks and choose outfits for other people?
Make your first step in fashion with us – take online course “Be a personal Stylist: start”
- The italian stylist from Milan will tell you all about the secrets and techniques of a Personal Stylist.
- This fashion course will help you to get basic knowledge and skills as a Personal stylist. It will be your first step in fashion career.
Personal Stylist is a high-demand profession
To be a good personal stylist you need to have a good taste and also have good skills in image and style. There is a special style system of creating personal style and matching outfits in a professional way.
Italian stylists from Milan will share this style system with you on our course
“Become Personal Stylist: start”
What will you get on a course
- Learn how to create stylish and fashionable outfits
- Study the basics of the personal styling
- Learn how to choose the right well-fitting clothes
- Learn how to start choosing perfect garments
- Learn how to match colours in an outfit
- Learn how to match accessories and clothes to create fashionable looks
Study Fashion&Style with Italian teachers from Milan
Everybody knows that Italy is the motherland of style and fashion for the whole world.
- That’s why we offer you to gain knowledge about style and fashion firsthand from the Italian stylists and designers of our Italian E-Learning Fashion School.
- You will get the most relevant and up-to-date information on the fashion world from Italian fashion business professionals without even leaving the house.
Italian stylist, fashion designer, image consultant from MIlan
- Image Consultant, Personal Stylist at the model agency of Schwarzkopf, L’Oreal, Milan
- Personal stylist/Shopper, Milan
- Designer of his own luxury pret-a-porter women collection RICCARDO CARRAPA COUTURE, Milan
Art Manager at fur showrooms, Milan
- Fashion Designer, Production and Distribution Coordinator at design company GABRIELE COLANGELO, Milan
- Fashion Consultant at fashion boutiques and stores
- Coordinator, Stylist and Organizer of many fashion shows for various brands in Milan
- Expert-Stylist of the section “How to dress” at the Italian radio
Program of the course
- How clothes should fit
- How to choose the best fabrics of the clothes
- How to choose which colour to wear
- How to mix and match prints like a PRO
- Style tips on how to wear a stripe
- How to create a perfect outfit
- Tips on choosing the perfect evening gown
- How to match clothes and accessories
- How to select the right shoes which will match your outfit
How this course works
You can study when you want where you want: at home, in office or in a cafe. All what you need is a computer/mobile/tablet and internet access
1 step: Register for this course and make payment
2 step: Get an access to the e-learning portal of the school
3 step: Start a course whenever you like: watch video lessons and make practical tasks online
4 step: Pass the final test
5 step: Get European certificate from Italian E-Learning Fashion School upon completing the course by e-mail
Basic plan – 29 EUR
- includes video lessons
Standart plan – 49 EUR
- includes video lessons
- practical home task
- evaluation of the home task by a teacher
- final test
- european certificate