Do you love fashion and wish to make money from it?
We would like to offer you to try yourself as a
Personal Stylist on our FREE online course from Milan
Study the basics how to be a Personal Stylist:
Do you want to learn how to create fashionable and stylish looks and choose outfits for other people
Make your first step in fashion career with us!
- The italian stylist from Milan Riccardo Carrapa will tell you all about the secrets and techniques of a Personal Stylist.
This fashion course will help you to get basic knowledge and skills as a Personal stylist. It will be your first step in fashion career.
Surely, a Personal Stylist is a high-demand profession
If you feel confident in creating elegant, fashionable and stylish outfits and have a good taste, you also require certain knowledge and skills in the image and style to succeed in your goals.
There is a special style system of creating different images and matching outfits in a professional way.
- Italian stylists and fashion designers from Milan will share this style system with you on our course
“Be a Personal Stylist: start”
What will you get on a course
- Learn how to create stylish and fashionable outfits
- Study the basics of the personal styling
- Learn how to choose the right well-fitting clothes
- Learn how to start choosing perfect garments
- Learn how to match colours in an outfit
- Learn how to match accessories and clothes to create fashionable looks
Study Fashion&Style with Italian teachers from Milan
It is largely known that Italy is the motherland of style and fashion for the whole world.
- That’s why we offer you to gain knowledge about style and fashion firsthand from the Italian stylists and designers of our Italian E-Learning Fashion School.
- You will get the most relevant and up-to-date information on the fashion world from Italian fashion business professionals without even leaving the house.
Program of the course
- How clothes should fit
- How to choose the best fabrics of the clothes
- How to choose which colour to wear
- How to mix and match prints like a PRO
- Style tips on how to wear a stripe
- How to create a perfect outfit
- Tips on choosing the perfect evening gown
- How to match clothes and accessories
- How to select the right shoes which will match your outfit
How this course works
1 step: Register for this course
2 step: Get an access to the e-learning portal of the school
3 step: Start a course whenever you like: you may watch lessons and perform practical tasks online
4 step: Pass the final test
5 step: Obtain an original certificate from the Italian E-Learning Fashion School upon completing the course by e-mail
Who will teach you
Italian stylist, fashion designer, image consultant from MIlan
- Image Consultant, Personal Stylist at the model agency of Schwarzkopf, L’Oreal, Milan
- Personal stylist/Shopper, Milan
- Designer of his own luxury pret-a-porter women collection RICCARDO CARRAPA COUTURE, Milan
Art Manager at fur showrooms, Milan
- Fashion Designer, Production and Distribution Coordinator at design company GABRIELE COLANGELO, Milan
- Fashion Consultant at fashion boutiques and stores
- Coordinator, Stylist and Organizer of many fashion shows for various brands in Milan
- Expert-Stylist of the section “How to dress” at the Italian radio