How to become a famous and popular fashion blogger?
Fashion blogger is a new profession, which combines pleasure, art, style and career in the fashion world.
Today there are many blogs and sites about fashion and style. However 90% of them are unknown and unpopular.
- The rest 10% have thousands of followers in different countries. These fashion bloggers get invited to a red carpet and to fashion weeks. Prada and Gucci present them their new accessories.
- Their outfits are being published in fashion magazines around the world.
- They earn up to 3,000 euro for one banner advertising per month.
However in order to become a popular fashion blogger you need not only luck and writing skills, you also need to know how to create and promote a successful fashion blog.
We would like to share this knowledge with you on our “Certified Fashion Blogger” online course in Italian E-Learning Fashion School.
What will you get on a course about how to become a Fashion blogger:
Monique Helou, Oman and Lebanon
– her blog, created during study on “Fashion blog course” – www.delachique.net
My name is Monique Helou, I am an entrepreneur and General Manager of a fashion company. I am 45 years old and I reside in Oman and Lebanon.
Since, I own a fashion company which represent 2 international brands, I decided to blog about them and to address Mid-age women in particular and help them look stylish, trendy and young. To do that, I decided to learn the proper skills from ielfs to excel in my mission.
– her blog, created during study on “Fashion blog course” – www.liliavictoria.com
Fashion and style have always been my hobby, and I have had an idea of making a blog for a long time.
What did you like about your study?
I liked that the material is very structured, you only get what is really necessary and it is very practical,
the knowledge you get you can use right away.
In your opinion, is e-learning form of education effective in mastering style and fashion skills?
As a working lady and a mom for two kids, the e-learning for is a perfect form for me.
I think it is very efficient, because you can come back to your education material again and again if you need it.
What are the results of your education as a wardrobe stylist?
I have got a lot of useful information, both the basics and details and as a result
I do have a blog now.
- What is a fashion blog
- Can you be a fashion blogger?
- Personal characteristics of a successful fashion blogger
- How to create a fashion blog: choosing a web platform
- How to create a fashion blog: design
- The Perfect Name for your fashion blog
- Structure of a fashion blog
- Mistakes in a blog structure: practise
- Target of a fashion blog
- What is your fashion blog’s target audience
- How to create a post for your blog
- What to write about on a fashion blog
- Post about fashion trends: how to make it better
- Post about a fashion event: what to write about
- How to write a post about outfits
- How to choose a title for a post
- Where to create mood board for trend post
- Where to get images of clothing and accessories for posts
- Posts in a fashion blog: practise
- How to write sponsored posts on a fashion blog
- What type of pictures and how many of them to put in a sponsored post
- What to specify in a text and in links
- What types of sponsored posts about fashion there are.
- A fashion story in your fashion blog: how to create it
- Why do people read fashion blogs
- How to make photo of your outfit for a blog
- How to create outfits for your blog
- Personal branding, PR and social networks
- What pictures should not blogger put on a fashion blog
- Personal profiles, personal pictures and professional account: when and what to use
- How to promote your fashion blog
- Why does a fashion blogger need to visit fashion events
- What to wear to fashion events to get noticed
- Blog statistics: how to analyse
- How to promote your fashion blog in Instagram
- What to publish on Instagram
- How to get more social media followers
- Instagram and fashion blogging: practise
- What should a fashion blogger write on Instagram
- Examples of Instagram posts
- Should a fashion blogger post personal stories and pictures on Instagram
- Analysis of different fashion blogger Instagram accounts
- Collaboration with other fashion bloggers
- How to work as a fashion blogger with fashion magazines Vogue, Elle etc.
- Collaboration with a fashion-magazine as a fashion-journalist
- How to begin collaborate with fashion brands
- Where can fashion blogger get contacts of fashion brands’ PR-offices
- How to collaborate with fashion brands as a blogger
- Types of collaboration with fashion designers and fashion brands
- What is possible to get from fashion brands as a payment
- Banners and sponsored posts about fashion
- Why they invite some fashion bloggers on fashion shows or how to visit a fashion show
- Should fashion blogger write about fashion shows in his/her fashion blog?
Fashion Blogger, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Editor.
You choose when to begin your studies. After paying the course you receive a password to access e-learning portal. After that you’re free to choose the time to study when you can and where you want.
On average, education on this course takes about 3 to 6 months, however you may complete the course faster or slower, in accordance with your own schedule.
All the lessons and practical tests are in English.
WHAT YOU NEED TO STUDY
You can watch video lessons and complete home tasks on your computer, phone or tablet at any time and in any place. All you need to study is internet access and a computer/smartphone/tablet;
PROCESS OF STUDY
- You submit an application for education (please click the button “Start your course”)
- You receive information on available methods of payment of the course (you can pay by pay pal, wire transfer, with debit or credit card online, or by another method as for your convenience)
- After making a payment you will receive a password to access e-learning portal where you can find video lectures, tests and practical projects to begin your studies in Italian E-Learning Fashion School
- You watch video lessons, complete practical projects and assignments;
– Any video lesson can be put on pause at any time, and you can review the parts you didn’t understand at first, which is impossible at the on-site course;
– You can divide the course into segments as for your convenience (your lesson may continue for 10 minutes per day, or for 3 hours per day).
- At the end of your style course you should complete the final project on creating your own fashion blog which will be evaluated by the Italian teacher.
GOING FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
– You won’t need to read a lot of books needed by theorists. Lessons accumulate only the most necessary knowledge and skills.
– Theory will be mixed with practice. You will be passing tests, doing practical home assignments and projects.
– During course you will create your own fashion blog.
After finishing of the course, completing practical projects and assignments the student receives a certificate on studies completed, specifying the topics covered. Certificate is provided in English and Italian languages.
To see the certificate form, please e-mail us at info@iELFs.com